You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Delta Blues Winery LLC Buys 15 Acres in Lakeland
- Tuesday, December 18, 2012
6495 Stewart Road Lakeland, TN 38002
Sale Amount: $165,000
Sale Date: Dec. 10, 2012
2. California Firm Buys Cordova Retirement Home for $8.7 Million
- Wednesday, December 12, 2012
An affiliate of Long Beach, Calif.-based real estate investment trust HCP Inc. has paid $8.7 million for the Emeritus of Cordova retirement community at 1535 Appling Care Lane in Cordova.
3. Delek Buys Lion Oil Facility for $6.4 Million
- Tuesday, November 20, 2012
1023 Riverside Drive Memphis, TN 38106
Sale Amount: $6.4 million
Sale Date: Nov. 7, 2012
4. East Memphis Assisted-Living Facility Sells for $11.7 Million
- Monday, November 19, 2012
An affiliate of Long Beach, Calif.-based real estate investment trust HCP Inc. has paid $11.7 million for the Rose Terrace assisted living community at 6015 Primacy Parkway in East Memphis.
5. Pfizer Pays $60 Million to Settle Bribery Charges
- Wednesday, August 08, 2012
WASHINGTON (AP) – Pfizer has agreed to pay the federal government $60 million to settle allegations that its employees bribed doctors and other foreign officials in Europe and Asia to win business and boost sales.
6. Company Working to Tackle Dermatological Problems
- Monday, June 18, 2012
In 2010, Dr. Lee Roberts and his son Josh Roberts co-founded Memphaceuticals LLC, a small, virtual company committed to rapidly moving to market therapeutic candidates for dermatological problems.
7. Construction Loan Filed To Develop Lamar Crossing
- Tuesday, March 20, 2012
2881 Lamar Ave.
Memphis, TN 38114
Loan Amount: $5.4 million
Loan Date: March 1, 2012
8. Construction Loan Filed for Lamar Crossing Apts.
- Friday, March 16, 2012
A $5.4 million construction loan has been filed for Lamar Crossing Apartments at 2881 Lamar Ave., a complex that in recent years has been held by a number of owners and the subject of multiple development efforts.
9. Health Care Presents Unique Legal Issues
- Thursday, January 19, 2012
Hospitals and their medical staffs work together to satisfy the needs of their patients. As a professional medical team, they strive to provide the best care. But what happens when a doctor leaves one hospital to practice in another – for greener pastures – especially when those pastures are just across the road?
10. Renovations Begin at Pinnacle Headquarters
- Tuesday, March 01, 2011
40 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Permit Amount: $8.7 Million
Project Cost: $8.7 million
Permit Date: Applied February 2011
Owner: Memphis Commerce Square Partners
Tenant: Pinnacle Airlines Corp.
Contractor: Grinder, Taber & Grinder Inc.
11. Ga.-Based LLC Buys Poplar Ave. Property
- Wednesday, February 23, 2011
FSP-Germantown LLC has bought three parcels totaling 14.41 acres off East Poplar Avenue in Germantown from Eugene L. Barzizza (1/2 interest) and John M. Barzizza (1/2 interest) for $2 million.
The first parcel, 9.61 acres, lists an address at 8249 Highway 72. It contains a 4,277-square-foot house built in 1948. The Shelby County Assessor of Property’s 2010 appraisal was $825,000.