You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. LNR Buys Germantown Apartments for $17.1M
- Tuesday, December 13, 2011
7491 Wyndhurst Place or
7455 Wolf River Blvd.
Germantown, TN 38138
2. LNR Partners Buys Germantown Apts.
- Wednesday, December 07, 2011
DMARC 2006-CD2 Wyndhurst Place LLC, an entity affiliated with Miami-based LNR Partners LLC, has bought Oakwood temporary housing apartment complex at 7455 Wolf River Blvd. in Germantown at a foreclosure sale for $17.1 million.
3. Airport Hotel, Conference Center Sells for $4.4M in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, August 16, 2011
2240 Democrat Road
Memphis, TN 38132
Sale Amount: $4.4 million
Sale Date: July 22, 2011
4. Waterford Place Apartments Sells in Foreclosure for $18.2M
- Thursday, August 11, 2011
Waterford Place Apartments at 8037 Waterford Circle in Southeast Shelby County’s 38125 ZIP code has sold for $18.2 million in a substitute trustee’s sale following a foreclosure. The complex sold May 11 but wasn’t recorded by the Shelby County Register of Deeds until this week.
5. Villas at Cordova Complex Sells for $14.2M in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011
8546 Prestine Loop
Cordova, TN 38018
Sale Amount: $14.2 million
Sale Date: May 11, 2011
6. Villas at Cordova Sells for $14.2M
- Thursday, July 21, 2011
The Villas at Cordova apartment complex at 8546 Prestine Loop in Cordova has sold in a substitute trustee’s deed following a foreclosure for $14.2 million.
7. Archived Article
- Tuesday, January 24, 2006
4715 Shelby Drive
Memphis, TN 38118
Cost: $14.3 million
Buyer: WNI/Tennessee LP
Seller: Anderson-Tully Lumber Co.
8. Archived Article
- Tuesday, January 10, 2006
27.68 acres near
Wolf River Boulevard
Cost: $6.7 million
Borrower: Empirian Colonnade LLC and Bush Realty Colonnade LLC
9. Archived Article: Real Review
- Tuesday, February 13, 2001
Fogelman group gets Fogelman group gets Atlanta contract Fogelman Management Group was awarded the management contract on a 302-unit apartment community just north of Atlanta. "Tree Trail Apartments, in Norcross, Ga., is the perfect addition to...