You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Jamesbridge Apartments Sell for $3.6 Million
- Tuesday, June 25, 2013
3689 James Road Memphis, TN 38128
Sale Amount: $3.6 million
Sale Date: June 6, 2013
2. Jamesbridge Apartments Sell for $3.6 Million
- Wednesday, June 19, 2013
A California company has bought the 432-unit Jamesbridge Apartments at 3689 James Road in Raleigh for $3.6 million.
3. Harold Ford Sr. Buys Sycamore View Property
- Tuesday, April 16, 2013
1670 Sycamore View Road Memphis, TN 38134
Sale Amount: $1.8 million
Sale Date: April 8, 2013
4. Cordova Ridge Shops Sells for $1.8 Million
- Thursday, April 11, 2013
An affiliate of Norcross, Ga.-based Safeway Group Inc. has paid $1.8 million for Cordova Ridge Shops, a retail shopping center at 1204 Houston Levee Road in unincorporated Cordova.
5. U of M Files Permit for New Residence
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013
3615 Central Ave. Memphis, TN 38111
Permit Cost: $43.5 million
Project Cost: $53 million
6. Jamesbridge Apartments Sells for $7.2 Million in Foreclosure
- Thursday, February 21, 2013
The 432-unit Jamesbridge apartments at 3689 James Road in Raleigh sold to a special servicer for $7.2 million after a foreclosure.
7. Victory Packaging Relocates to Memphis
- Friday, January 18, 2013
Victory Packaging soon will relocate its entire Southaven branch operation to the Southeast Memphis industrial submarket.
The Houston, Texas-based industrial packaging supplier and distributor inked 158,333 square feet in Shelby Air Park Building 1, 4500 Malone Road. The 475,000-square-foot building also houses Terminal Warehouse Inc.
8. Commercial Advisors Capital Markets to Zero In on ‘Untapped Segment’
- Friday, October 12, 2012
Cushman & Wakefield/Commercial Advisors Asset Services LLC has launched a Capital Markets Group, a new service line to complement the firm’s tenant representation and third-party leasing and management businesses.
9. Lease Takes Appling Farms to Capacity
- Friday, September 28, 2012
A distributorship of Pella Corp. has inked 11,300 square feet in Appling Farms Corporate Park, 6972 Appling Farms Parkway.
10. Panda to Build Restaurant On Winchester Outparcel
- Monday, September 03, 2012
7525 Winchester Road
Memphis, TN 38125
Permit Cost: $791,345
Project Cost: N/A
11. Cordova Ridge Shops Sells for $2 Million
- Tuesday, August 28, 2012
An affiliate of Dallas-based CWCapital Asset Management LLC has paid $2 million for Cordova Ridge Shops, a retail shopping center at 1204 Houston Levee Road in unincorporated Cordova.
12. ‘Get In and Out’
- Monday, December 19, 2011
In a local commercial real estate market where prices have plunged as much as 40 percent from 2007 peaks, special service companies are taking advantage of opportunities for buying distressed debt.
13. Tubing Maker Doubles Space in Willow Lake
- Friday, December 16, 2011
A Memphis-based tubing supplier is renewing its lease and more than doubling its space in a distressed Hickory Hill industrial park.
Jacob Tubing LP – the U.S. subsidiary of European modular tubing manufacturer Jacob Soehne – has renewed its 10-year lease for 20,232 square feet and expanded into an additional 30,000 square feet at Willow Lake Business Park, 3948 Willow Lake Blvd., in the Southeast industrial submarket.