You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Shelby Oaks Red Roof Inn Sells for $1.6 Million
- Tuesday, September 25, 2012
6055 Shelby Oaks Drive
Memphis, TN 38134
Sale Amount: $1.6 million
Sale Date: Sept. 19, 2012
2. NCI Files $2.2M Loan On Presidents Island Facility
- Tuesday, September 18, 2012
Houston-based NCI Group Inc. has filed a $2.2 million loan through Credit Suisse AG on the warehouse at 1836 Dock St. on Presidents Island.
3. Innovative Financial Group Taps Leader for Local Office
- Friday, July 13, 2012
Innovative Financial Group has chosen Andrew Stark to be managing associate of the firm’s Memphis office.
4. FTN Financial Expands Municipal Bond Group
- Thursday, July 12, 2012
FTN Financial, a division of First Tennessee Bank, has made several recent hires in its Municipal Bond Group.
5. Architecture Inc.’s Schuermann Receives Chairman Appointment
- Wednesday, September 14, 2011
David M. Schuermann, AIA, NCARB, principal at Architecture Inc., has been named chairman of the Tennessee Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners.
6. UPDATE: Council Completes Action On Metro Charter Group
- Tuesday, September 15, 2009
The Memphis City Council has approved the creation of a Metro Charter Commission.
The 11-0 vote at Tuesday’s council session makes the consolidation effort the most significant in nearly 40 years. The resolution’s passage means the 15 member commission will be appointed by both mayors – city of Memphis and Shelby County. The charter commission will come up with a charter for a consolidated government that will then go to voters for approval in Nov. 2010.
7. Research Model Seeks to Include More Minority Participants
- Wednesday, March 19, 2008
A local research network has developed a research model designed to bridge the gap in health care to underserved communities, especially the black community.
Using the method, the 31 ACORN network clinics have more than doubled minority participation in clinical trials.
8. Evolve Financial GroupAcquires Parkin Bancorp
- Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Memphis-based Evolve Financial Group Inc. has completed the acquisition of Parkin Bancorp Inc. and subsidiary First State Bank. Following its acquisition, Parkin, Ark.-based First State Bank's name will be changed to Evolve Bank. First State Bank cur