You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. New Jersey Firm Buys Pendleton Place Apartments
- Tuesday, October 01, 2013
1780 Pendleton St.
Memphis, TN 38114
Sale Amount: $3.1 million
Sale Date: Sept. 11, 2013
Buyer: Pendleton Apartments LLC
Seller: Pendleton Investors LLC
Details: An affiliate of Teaneck, N.J.-based The Aspen Cos. has paid $3.1 million for the Pendleton Place Apartments at 1780 Pendleton St. in the Defense Depot area.
2. New Jersey Firm Buys Pendleton Place Apartments
- Friday, September 27, 2013
An affiliate of Teaneck, N.J.-based The Aspen Cos. has paid $3.1 million for the Pendleton Place Apartments at 1780 Pendleton St. in the Defense Depot area.
3. Fed Approves Higher Bank Capital Standards
- Wednesday, July 03, 2013
WASHINGTON (AP) – The Federal Reserve approved higher requirements for the amount of capital reserves banks must hold to cushion against unexpected losses. The change is aimed at preventing a repeat of the 2008 financial crisis.
4. Argent Financial, Highland Capital Merging
- Wednesday, January 09, 2013
Memphis-based Highland Capital Management LLC and Louisiana-based Argent Financial Group, which entered the Memphis market a few years ago, are merging.
5. Civil Rights Museum Kicks Off Capital Campaign
- Thursday, October 27, 2011
As he became governor of Tennessee in January, Bill Haslam encountered first-hand the drawing power and the dilemma of the National Civil Rights Museum.
Haslam twisted his way through a packed museum on the observance of the federal holiday honoring Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., who was assassinated in 1968 on the balcony of the Lorraine Motel – which is now the museum. It was two days after Haslam took the oath of office as governor.
6. Higher Ed Looking at Bonds for Capital Projects
- Tuesday, October 04, 2011
KNOXVILLE (AP) – Low interest rates have leaders of Tennessee's two higher education systems talking about a bond issue to pay for new campus construction that could total $1.5 billion.
7. Brighter Days Ahead for Argent Financial, Sector Capital Combo
- Monday, July 04, 2011
The recent acquisition of Sector Capital Management, a local boutique money management firm, by the much larger Louisiana-based Argent Financial Group came together fast, a testament to how well both firms complement each other and wanted to join forces.
8. Highland Capital to Manage Nashville Bond Funds
- Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Highland Capital Management Corp., a unit of First Horizon National Corp., is acting on behalf of Nashville’s Metro Convention Center Authority to manage funds generated from a recent bond offering for Nashville’s coming new convention center.
9. Highland Capital Adds Investment Pros
- Friday, April 10, 2009
Highland Capital Management Corp., an investment advisory firm and subsidiary of Memphis-based First Horizon National Corp., has added two new investment professionals to the 22-year-old company.
10. FDIC's Bair Urges Higher Capital for Banks
- Thursday, April 02, 2009
WASHINGTON (AP) - The head of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. says new oversight of big financial institutions deemed to be high risk should include raising their capital requirements to help protect the financial system.
11. Freddie's Chief Financial Officer Says the Company has Enough Capital to Make it Through 2008
- Friday, February 29, 2008
WASHINGTON (AP) - Freddie Mac on Thursday said its loss widened to $2.5 billion in the fourth quarter of 2007 as mortgage defaults mounted and falling interest rates hurt certain investments.
12. California Company Buys Pendleton Place Apartments
- Tuesday, January 08, 2008
1780 Pendleton St.
Memphis, TN 38114
Sale Amount: $2.7 million
Sale Date: Dec. 14, 2007
Buyer: Pendleton Investors LLC
13. Luther Towers Sells For $3 Million
- Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Luther Towers, a 195-unit senior living facility at 274 S. Highland St., has been sold for $3 million. Luther Towers Investors LLC bought the property from Luther Towers LP, financing the purchase with a $3.2 million loa