You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Victory Packaging Relocates to Memphis
- Friday, January 18, 2013
Victory Packaging soon will relocate its entire Southaven branch operation to the Southeast Memphis industrial submarket.
The Houston, Texas-based industrial packaging supplier and distributor inked 158,333 square feet in Shelby Air Park Building 1, 4500 Malone Road. The 475,000-square-foot building also houses Terminal Warehouse Inc.
2. Downtown Mixed-Use Bldg. Sells for $1.5M in Foreclosure
- Tuesday, February 28, 2012
92-96 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Sale Amount: $1.5 million
Sale Date: Feb. 10, 2012
3. Trinity Ridge Biz Ctr. Financed for $4.9M
- Monday, February 27, 2012
Montreal-based Dalfen America Corp. – working under the affiliate name Shofar Realty ADA Compliant LP – has filed a $4.9 million trust deed through Bank of the Ozarks for the eight-building Trinity Ridge Business Center in Cordova. Dalfen bought the center in November for $7.6 million. A previous deed states addresses include 7730 Trinity Road, 7740 Trinity Road, 7750 Trinity Road, 7760 Trinity Road and 7866 Trinity Road.
4. Cross Creek Shopping Ctr. Sells for $12.7 Million
- Tuesday, November 22, 2011
3469 Riverdale Road, 3505 Riverdale Road and 3587 Riverdale Road
Memphis, TN 38115
Sale Amount: $12.7 million
5. Cross Creek Shopping Center Sells for $12.7 Million
- Thursday, November 17, 2011
Commack, N.Y.-based Allied Development of Memphis LLC has bought Cross Creek Shopping Center for $12.7 million.
6. Trinity Ridge Business Ctr. Sells for $7.6 Million
- Tuesday, November 15, 2011
7730 Trinity Road, 7740 Trinity Road, 7750 Trinity Road, 7760 Trinity Road and 7866 Trinity Road
Cordova, TN 38018
Sale Amount: $7.6 million
7. Trinity Ridge Business Center Sells for $7.6 Million
- Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Montreal-based Dalfen America Corp. has bought the eight-building Trinity Ridge Business Center in Cordova for $7.6 million, just less than a year after the industrial park was sold in foreclosure.