You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Gregory Realty Pays $1.8 Million for Bartlett Facility
- Wednesday, April 23, 2014
The 30,976-square-foot industrial facility at 7895 Stage Hills Blvd. in Bartlett has sold for $1.8 million.
2. Lakecrest II Sells for $4.6 Million
- Friday, March 07, 2014
The Lakecrest II office building in East Memphis has changed hands again.
Southland Primacy LLC acquired the 129,104-square-foot office building at 6055 Primacy Parkway from Jefferson-Pilot Investments Inc. Feb. 28 for $4.6 million.
3. Baptist Begins Construction on $14.1 Million Pediatric ER
- Friday, September 27, 2013
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corp. began construction this week on a new pediatric emergency department at Baptist Memorial Hospital for Women.
4. Cresthaven Medical Building Sells for $2.5 Million
- Tuesday, May 21, 2013
1068 Cresthaven Road Memphis, TN 38119
Sale Amount: $2.5 million
Sale Date: May 2, 2013
5. Oakhaven Warehouse Sells After Foreclosure
- Tuesday, May 14, 2013
4120 Air Trans Road, Memphis, TN 38118
Sale Amount: $2.5 million
Sale Date: May 7, 2013
6. Lease Takes Appling Farms to Capacity
- Friday, September 28, 2012
A distributorship of Pella Corp. has inked 11,300 square feet in Appling Farms Corporate Park, 6972 Appling Farms Parkway.
7. Pera, Lightman, Rainer V Take Top Pinnacle Awards
- Thursday, April 26, 2012
The Memphis Area Association of Realtors Commercial Council honored the top performers in commercial real estate for 2011 at the 11th annual Pinnacle Awards gala, held Tuesday, April 24, at the Holiday Inn University of Memphis.
8. Unified Moves To East Pointe Biz Center
- Friday, April 20, 2012
An independent forensic engineering and investigations company has relocated its Mid-South Service Center to a more secure location.
Unified Investigations & Sciences Inc. has inked 8,565 square feet in East Pointe Business Center Building D, 3875 Vantech Drive. The Suwanee, Ga.-based tenant was previously located at 3955 Whitebrook Drive, where it serviced Arkansas, North Mississippi and West Tennessee.
9. ‘Washington Courtyard’ Sells For $900K
- Friday, February 24, 2012
A trio of office buildings at Washington Avenue and Danny Thomas Boulevard has traded hands for $900,000.
Investment group 301 WA LTD LLC of Arizona purchased the assets from Gregory Realty GP. Brian Califf of NAI Saig Co. represented the seller.
10. Family Dollar Signs 2 Leases for Stores
- Friday, February 11, 2011
Family Dollar has signed a 12,000-square-foot lease at 2754 Lamar Ave. Shawn Massey, partner with The Shopping Center Group LLC, represented the tenant. Harold Blockman with Keller Williams Realty Inc. represented the landlord, Chong K and Dul S. Pae.
11. Hyneman Sells 3-acre Outparcel Of Lakeland’s Corner Shops
- Tuesday, April 06, 2010
2957 Canada Road
Lakeland, TN 38002
Sale Amount: $550,000
Sale Date: March 22, 2010
Buyer: A. Douglas Collins
Seller: Corner Shops LLC
12. Permit Filed For Owens Corning Alteration
- Tuesday, April 07, 2009
693 Corrine Ave.
Memphis, TN 38107
Permit Cost: $600,000
Permit Date: Applied March 2009
Owner: Belz Union Realty Co. GP
Tenant: Owens Corning Corp.
Contractor: Southern Integrated Services Inc.
13. Gregory Realty LLC Borrows on Several Lots
- Friday, April 03, 2009
Gregory Realty LLC on March 26 took out a $962,000 loan for various lots in the Barcrest Subdivision west of the intersection of Pleasant View and Sycamore View Roads.
14. 100 South Main Partners Secure Project Financing
- Tuesday, December 30, 2008
100 S. Main St.
Memphis, TN 38103
Loan Amount: $9.5 Million
Loan Date: Dec. 23, 2008
Maturity Date: N/A
Borrower: 100 South Main Partners
Lender: SunTrust Bank
15. Summer Avenue Store Sells to R&S Properties
- Wednesday, December 24, 2008
R & S Properties LLC has bought a Summer Avenue building, which houses a Sherwin-Williams paint store, for $690,000 from Gregory Realty LLC and CIG Investments LLC. The sale closed Dec. 1.
16. THM to Build Nursing Facility Near Downtown
- Tuesday, September 16, 2008
1513 N. Second St.
Memphis, TN 38107
Permit Amount: $12.5 Million
Project Cost: $12.5 million
Permit Date: Applied September 2008
Completion: Winter 2009
Owner: Harbor View Properties Inc.
Tenant: Harbor View Properties Inc.
Contractor: Inman Construction Co.
Architect: Askew Nixon Ferguson Architects Inc.
17. Gregory Realty Buys Parkway Village Warehouse
- Thursday, September 11, 2008
Gregory Realty LLC has bought a warehouse at 4114 Delp St. in Parkway Village from Jackson, Miss.-based Eastgroup Properties LP. Gregory Realty paid $635,000 for the 19,575-square-foot warehouse, which was built in 1975 and sits on one acre on the east side of Delp Street, where East Raines Road meets South Perkins Road.
18. White Joins Junior Achievement As Exchange City Manager
- Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Michael White has joined Junior Achievement of Memphis and the Mid-South as Exchange City manager.
Previously, White has served in various youth development positions in the community including as a YMCA youth counselor and director of the Stax Music Academy Summer Camp. He earned a bachelor's degree in education from the University of Memphis.
19. Archived Article
- Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Parcels in Herons Ridge
And Plantation Oaks Subdivisions
Loan Amount: $3.5 million
Loan Date: Nov. 14, 2006
20. Former Immigrant Among Out-of-Towners Buying Memphis Industrial Real Estate
- Monday, August 21, 2006
It's perhaps an understatement to say that Moshe Silagi, a Southern California developer who functions most of the time on less than six hours of sleep a night, loves the art of the real estate deal.
21. Barcrest Industrial Center Property Sells for $1.2 Million
- Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Three warehouses on
Sale Amount: $1.2 million
Sale Date: April 6, 2006
Buyer: Gregory Realty LLC
22. Gregory Realty BuysBarcrest Road Warehouses
- Monday, April 17, 2006
Gregory Realty LLC has purchased two parcels totaling 3.04 acres near the corner of Barcrest and Crestview roads for $1.2 million from Growth Properties Inc., Jeffrey L. Bronze and Barbara R. Bronze. The property contains an 8,680-square-foot warehou
23. Archived Article: Real Briefs
- Tuesday, February 08, 2000
The Memphis Area Home Builders Association is seeking businesses to become members its Millennium Club The Memphis Area Home Builders Association is seeking businesses to become members its Millennium Club. Among the benefits of the $200 membership ...
24. Archived Article: Memos
- Wednesday, September 22, 1999
Flynn Named Vice President of Ruth Ann Marshall has been appointed North American Region president for MasterCard International. Marshall formerly was executive vice president at Concord EFS Inc. Stephen J. Flynn has been named vice president of res...
25. Archived Article: Attorney Graph
- Tuesday, February 16, 1999
Attorney Attorney Judgments Amount ------------------------------------------------ ----------- -------------------------- Gordon & Feldbaum 226 $220,174.79 Baer Baer & Baer 220 $348,622.30 Mccullough Law Firm ...
26. Archived Article: Real Briefs
- Tuesday, June 24, 1997
The Sales and Marketing Council of the Memphis Area Home Builders Association recently concluded its certified new home sales professional (CSP) certification course The Sales and Marketing Council of the Memphis Area Home Builders Association recen...