You must be a subscriber to see the full results of your search.
Please log in or subscribe below if you are not already a subscriber.
The Daily News subscribers get full access to more than
million names and addresses along with powerful search and download features.
Get the business leads you need with powerful searches of public records and notices.
Download listings into your spreadsheet or database.
Learn more about our services
| Search again
Editorial Results (free)
1. Association for Women Attorneys to Host Annual Banquet
- Tuesday, December 31, 2013
In less than a month, the Association for Women Attorneys will host its annual bash that includes a silent auction, cocktail reception and an award presented to a prominent member of the legal community.
2. Riley Takes Reins Of Women Attorneys Group
- Thursday, February 28, 2013
Fran Riley was named president of the Association for Women Attorneys at the organization’s 33rd annual banquet and silent auction last month.
Riley is a law clerk to the five judges of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Tennessee.
3. Phillips Joins Spirco as Manager, Vice President
- Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Mike Phillips has joined Spirco Manufacturing as general manager and vice president of operations. In his new role, Phillips will oversee all divisions of the metal-building manufacturer and direct its organizational needs.
4. Association for Women Attorneys to Hold Annual Banquet
- Thursday, December 13, 2012
The Association for Women Attorneys is holding its annual banquet next month, and it will include a silent auction, cocktail reception, dinner and program as well as an honor presented to a Memphis judge.
5. Irving Leads Research Co. Animal Cell Therapies
- Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Adam M. Irving is chief executive officer of San Diego-based Animal Cell Therapies Inc., a company that develops stem cell treatments to treat a variety of ailments for animals. Irving is based in Memphis.
6. Bloom Joins Good Advertising
- Wednesday, March 16, 2011
Audra Bloom has joined Good Advertising as senior account manager.
Hometown: Delaware, Ohio
7. State Amends Client Funds Program To Boost Charitable Grants
- Thursday, August 13, 2009
The Tennessee Supreme Court in July amended court Rule 43 and Rule 8 of the Rules of Professional Conduct to require attorneys holding eligible client funds to participate in the Interest on Lawyers’ Trust Accounts (IOLTA) Program.
8. Women's Foundation Director Shines as Woman of Character
- Wednesday, December 20, 2006
Ruby Bright has been recognized as a 2006 Woman of Character by the Girl Scout Council of the Mid-South. Bright, who is the executive director of the Women's Foundation for a Greater Memphis, was recognized for her courage, confidence and leadership.
9. AWA Offers Women Attorneys Avenue for Support
- Thursday, October 27, 2005
Support from colleagues and peers, both personally and professionally, is important for any hard-working professional. And for attorneys and judges, who often spend long hours immersed in their work, that support and interaction is particularly vital.
10. Archived Article: Newsmakers
- Wednesday, December 15, 2004
MBA Elects Officers
Memphis Bar Names 2005 Officers, Directors
The Memphis Bar Association announced the election of the following 2005 officers: Susan M. Clark, president; Barbara Zoccola, vice president; David Cook, treasurer; and Amy Amunds...